Allemansrätten, or the Right of Public Access, is one of the unique joys of Sweden. It allows anyone to roam freely in the countryside, swim and travel by boat in someone else’s waters and pick mushrooms and berries in the forest.

Sunday 21 April 2013

February 2013 Murphy's First Real Snow

Well for the second time I - that is Mrs Labrador - have been allowed to post on this blog ! I think it may have something to do with my love of the snow and all things snowy......... oh and as you will see from most of the pictures my love of a certain "furry friend"
 
Well first things first someone told us there was quite a bit of snow at Munch's Hideaway
 
 
One or two icicles
 





and a strange "fringe" on our roof.....

 
Perhaps Martin should get on our roof and clear some snow........
 

 
Mmmmmmmm the observant readers of this blog will note that of the 3 people in the picture only 2 of them are on the roof and they are NOT Martin... Big thanks to Tommy who after seeing Martin "walking" in the snow obviously decided that it was not a good idea to send "The Englishman" up the ladder onto the roof !
 
NOW FOR THE FUN...........
 
 
Me and Murphy in the snow !

 
Me playing with Murphy in the snow
 
 
Murphy in the snow again

 
Murphy searching in the snow

 
Murphy deeper in the snow

 
Murphy covered in snow

 
Murphy trying to swim in the snow

 
Guess who in the snow - OK I will stop with the Murphy in the snow pictures now I am becoming a "baby bore" 

 
Murphy alseep after a day in the snow 

 
A Swedish person told me I could catch some fish for my supper.............
I think this is a trick they play on all "foreigners".............

 
Even Ninja and Murphy knew there was no point waiting for me to feed them !

 
Thankfully we had a back up plan - Grille Korv with Tommy, Ewa, Daniel, Monica and Linus
Thanks for another great day guys !
See you in June (well not right where we are in the picture as we may get a bit wet)


No comments:

Post a Comment